We are there for you! Using our many years of experience working with the launch of hotels, handling the PR of restaurants, food producers, tourism hotspots and new brands. Count on us to build your profile and your brand through constant on-going PR campaigns, acting as your own press office. Every time something newsworthy happens in your business we will be there planning and implementing your strategies to make sure your name and brand are out there and grabbing that limelight for you!
And if anything should go wrong, we will manage the most positive outcome for you through our constant close communications with your target media.
You can relax, leave it all to us, and watch your profile (and bottom line) grow.
“Lucy and her team have managed to get our businesses coverage in many very high profile publications. It was a special moment at a national business conference when I introduced myself to the chap sat next to me, and he said, ‘I’ve just read your great article on leadership’ and the conversation then lead to a referral.”Leona Barr-Jones, Focus 7
Our work for you every month, when relevant, includes:
- Brainstorm with you on a monthly basis to find the news in your business to create great blogs/press releases etc
- Monitor the news in your market for anything you can comment on
- Write your press releases/sound bites/comments/blogs for you (search optimized for wire distribution)
- Brainstorm, arrange and manage your publicity events
- Research, follow and liaise with the best journalists for your business, write the sales pitch for your stories AND pitch your stories to the journalists
- Help you to develop the relationships with your target journalists
- Research and prepare your PR strategy
- Coach you thro using social media, if necessary, and how to make the most PR out of this FREE resource
Fees are bespoke to each client and dependent on the scope of the work. Fees start at £850+vat/month.
“If I was down to my last dollar, I would spend it on public relations.”
If you would like us to do your PR for you…